This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to demonstrate their creativity and get involved in some exciting projects across the retail and leisure sectors. You'll have the chance to work in an award-wining agency famed for its diversity of work, with each project offering a great new challenge. You will be working alongside fantastic designers in our collaborative and sociable studio.
- A minimum of 1 years experience preferable
- Creativity, originality and enthusiasm
- Experience working across all project stages
- 3D visualisation ability/experience would be beneficial
- Competent on Vectorworks & Adobe
- Team player
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of creative ideas and concepts.
- To keep abreast of trends, ideas and new materials
- Produce sample boards for new projects
- To design and produce detailed drawing packages for new and existing projects.
- To follow projects and ensure they are delivered on time and as specified.
- To work as part of the overall team to deliver creative concept presentations.
- Contribute in maintaining a library of relevant samples of materials; maintain relationships with current suppliers and liaising with new.
Method of Application:
Email your Design CV and covering letter to email@example.com