We Are Hiring
Senior Account Manager
Caulder Moore is a fast-growing boutique creative brand agency based in Richmond, London. We are focused on accelerating brand love for our clients, who are iconic and innovative brands driving their commercial growth in the UK and internationally.
The role of Senior Account Manager is new to the team, as a result of new business wins and consolidation of a 360 degree brand experience offer. The Senior Account Manager is key to these new client relationships and will work with a small senior team of talented, lovely people and in a happy, dynamic working atmosphere.
The Senior Account Manager will focus on management of the creation, production, and delivery of master visual campaign assets for a fully omni-channel brief – evolving an international consumer brand for ecommerce and direct purchase. They must have a proven track record in leading an integrated campaign.
The role is wider than solely account management and involves being instrumental in building a new business strategy for Caulder Moore to win new clients and opportunities at a time of exciting transition and growth. The Senior Account Manager will offer strategic support to help create publicity around the agency brand. There will be opportunity to be fully immersed in the pitch process.
The right candidate will have a strong client service ethic with an ambition to build ongoing strategic relationships with clients. A passion for brands and immersive brand experience goes without saying. Excellent project management skills are a must.
Experience & attributes:
• 5+ years experience in a client service or project management role in a busy creative agency
• Excellent knowledge of the creative process and of omnichannel project management
• Be a great organiser who uses initiative to manage the project and stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail, structure and organisation
• Be ‘brand’ literate and plugged in to the brand design and experience culture
• Confident, engaging and articulate, comfortable being the client lead
• Confident in liaising with production partners
• Take responsibility, ownership and support team internally
• Relish fast paced retail agency and demands
• Proficient in co-ordinating and producing project management tools including status reports, contact reports and project plans.
Direct experience with omni-channel content production from an agency perspective will be an advantage.
Four days a week - flexible working required
Four month contract, possibility to extend
Salary negotiable and based on experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position and feel you meet the correct experience & attributes, please get in touch: